If you’ve been looking for some reliable inpatient drug rehab centers in Florida to begin your recovery journey, St. John’s Recovery Place is ready for you. But what type of treatment fits your profile the best and which should you go for – inpatient or outpatient?
The differences between outpatient and inpatient program
Our Florida addiction recovery centers offer both inpatient and outpatient care, each with its unique profile and benefits over time. Knowing which suits your situation the best is essential for ensuring the treatment’s effectiveness. Here are the main differences between the two:
The inpatient program relies on intensive care, placing patients in a controlled and comfortable environment during the treatment. This approach allows us to control the rehabilitation and detox process and prevent any unwanted physical or psychological side-effects specific to the procedure. The inpatient program includes recovery modalities like clinical detox, psychotherapy, behavioral therapies, holistic healing modalities, relapse prevention training, etc.
- 24/7 support, ensuring the treatment’s safety and eliminating the risk of relapse
- The most reliable form of treatment for preventing the relapse
- Helps patients adopt a healthy and balanced living routine during the program
- Promotes a sense of community and involvement
- Ensures an impressive range of recreational holistic activities like massage sessions, yoga, outdoor activities, etc.
- The most effective treatment against advanced or severe addiction conditions
- Ensures optimal dual diagnosis treatment to help patients cope with co-occurring disorders like depression, PTSD, anxiety, and other chronic disorders
- It’s more on the expensive side, especially at luxury rehab centers in Florida
- It has a limited effectiveness long-term if not paired with additional recovery programs like sober living, outpatient program, IOP, or PHP
- It requires full commitment for 30, 60, or 90 days which may make it unfit for individuals with job or family-related obligations
The outpatient program is a staple recovery protocol at our alcohol treatment centers. The program is more fitting for mild-to-moderate addiction conditions that don’t require too much intensive care, if at all. It’s also a necessary program for patients who have already completed the inpatient drug addiction rehab in Florida, helping them build continuity.
- It takes in patients who are stable enough not to require intensive care
- It is overall more affordable than inpatient programs
- The outpatient Florida drug treatment allows patients time to spend with their families after treatment
- It helps patients transition from intensive care to a self-sufficient and independent lifestyle
- It allows patients to join an outpatient community in their area for continuous moral and spiritual support
- It’s not fitting for addressing advanced addiction conditions
- It generally spans over longer periods of time, sometimes up to a year or more
Our drug and alcohol rehabilitation in FL includes both these rehab programs and much more. If you’re interested in joining our inpatient drug rehab centers in Florida, contact our team of professionals at St. John’s Recovery Place today. You can make an appointment at 833-397-3422, verify your insurance, and come in for detox treatment and rehab planning.